Be so good they can’t ignore you. ~ smarty pants Steve Martin said that.
That’s what I’m on a mission to teach and help you get clear on. How to BE so good and express that goodness on the outside through your branding that people (the ideal people) can’t help but notice you!
That said, I’m going on tour! First stop: New York!
Would you like to get clear on your brand personality (your true uniqueness)
and the brand plan that will guide you every step of the way? Finally?!
Boutique Branding Tour for Brand YOU.
I’m going to be traveling across the country and beyond over the next few months to support YOU and celebrate MY dirty dozen in business! I’m 12!
That’s right. You don’t have to come to me or worry about the one-on-one investment. September is my 12 year anniversary month of starting the business and so I’m going on the road.
I will do my first stop in New York, one of my favorite cities, on August 20, 2013 launching my first Boutique Branding Tour for Brand You workshop!
I will be coming in hot/haute/HOT (!) with a fire and a spring in my step.
In this workshop, you will finally get clear on:
• What your business brand personality is and how to communicate it (this is for personal brands AND traditionally-named companies).
• What your specific brand plan is and how to pull it all together!
These two hugely important elements, along with other elements such as ***taking a branded look at your programs/products/services*** (they MUST be in line with your brand personality!) will support you in finally feeling and communicating your uniqueness. It changes the game, I promise. This workshop time with me will also help you understand exactly how to infuse that elusive and authentic charisma and consistency into your business communication.
In order to be effective and most successful in business, we must, must, must infuse charisma and consistency into everything we do.
In short and aloha/hello/hola/buongiornio/bonjour to my mission: to help you make happiness your business by feeling fully self-expresed (strutting your stuff on the biz catwalk) so you feel and look different than “the rest”. Honestly, it’s the most fun, successful way and…you deserve it.
It’s really SUCH an important piece of the business growth puzzle. As my client and friend Angela Jia Kim, Co-founder of www.savorthesuccess.com, has said about my branding work, “it’s the smart ones who know that a well-thought out brand is the killer secret of successful businesses.”
So, onward and forward. The dates for the tour and what’s included in each workshop stop…
Strut your stuff differently and brilliantly come Fall
Brand Tour Dates & Times: • New York, August 20th (REGISTER link below) 4pm-8pm*
• Portland, OR, August 30th (REGISTER link below)
• San Francisco/Bay Area, TBD (potentially September 6th, REGISTER link to come)
• LA (September/October, REGISTER link to come)
• Huntington Beach, TBD (September/October, REGISTER link to come)
• London, TBD (Fall, REGISTER link to come)
• Amsterdam, TBD (Fall, REGISTER link to come)
*May change to accommodate our lucky 8.
• Clarity is Queen Client Questionnaire (in-depth questionnaire so I can get to know you before our workshop time together).
• Four (4) hour workshop complete with teaching time, one-on-one time, worksheets and templates to get you clear on exactly what your best brand personality is AND what your brand plan moving forward looks like (you will leave with your brand plan complete!).
• One (1) workshop call a week after our LIVE work together.
• BONUS inclusion into the next branding and business virtual program I create this year!
• BONUS half hour private session with me if you’re one of the first four (4) ladies to register (REGISTER for New York here: http://bit.ly/MGI-NYC…additional city links will become available shortly).
Investment for each city workshop: $497 (please note my minimum brand coaching investment is normally $2k). I’ve never done anything at this low of an price point and I’m ecstatic about it because I know I’ll be creating the opportunity for so many of you who have wanted to work together, the opportunity to do so.
Again, the first four (4) women to register for the first stop in New York below will also receive a BONUS 40 minute private session with me to go over more around your brand personality and brand plan specifics. So, let’s do it. Let’s set you up for success long before the new year. And let’s celebrate my 12 years in business! (We will be popping bubbly at the end of each AWESOME workshop day).
Claim one of the eight(8)New York spots (8/20 4pm-8pm):
NOTE: Additional register links for additional cities coming soon. Keep your eye out for more info coming to an inbox near you. If you’re not already on the MGI community list, please go the the right side of the website and SUBSCRIBE where you see “the iiT Factor” noted. That way, you won’t miss any details about when I’ll be in your city and how we can work together.
Until we meet again, enjoy your business, enjoy your life. Be so good they can’t ignore you.
Life is good,
p.s. Register for one of the eight (8) spots in New York for August 20th, 2013 before they go: http://bit.ly/MGI-NYC.
ha ha, see you soon New York ladies!
p.p.s. to book for Portland, OR, San Francisco, LA, Huntington Beach, London and beyond ~ stay tuned for the sales page that will share even more details very soon!
p.p.p.s Did I mention already that the best work is behind the scenes?
Come play with me:
Why am I dancing so much these days? I’m in alignment. I know my purpose and am driven by it for all I do…
To get clear on your purpose (or your “truth”):
• Listen very carefully to what you get most heated about. What drives you to WANT to see change in the world? What could you easily spend two hours talking about non-stop?
• See where the through line between your passions, strengths and vision overlap. Jot each down (say 2-3 of your top) and note any common themes there. This give us great insight into what our mission/purpose is.
To dance more:
• Create a new playlist for yourself every month (I’m launching my new website late February and each season there will be a new playlist for all your beautiful ladies to download for fun. Stay tuned. And where could you infuse some new music energy into your life?)
• Dance on your hike and/or sing as you run and listen to your mojo-filled music. Double the calorie burn?
• Create time for a dance party at home at least once a week (ask people to join you or, heck, just go at it alone…great thing about dancing is that you don’t really need anyone else)
• Check out a dance class at a legit dance studio. I had never tried one until early last year and it was such a blast. I highly recommend it. Step outside the norm and make yourself authentically happy. Your clients and your bod will thank you!
In short, whether you’re a music girl, love to dance or not, enjoying your business and life in your own, unique way WILL make you feel in alignment. Things will hum (you may too) and happiness will stick around much more consistently.