I was in New York this last weekend to meet with seven women I mastermind with…
I love this group.
We have everything from an ex-concert pianist all the way to a comedian who is featured on CNN often to talk around ~ hold it ~ money (I love this woman’s surprise factor!). We are all so different and yet have so much to bring to the group.
Angela Kim, ex-concert pianist turned uber successful owner of www.savorthesuccess.com
The theme of “owning it” came up a lot this weekend as did stepping into that next version of ourselves…the video I recorded (that I can not share with you because the sound didn’t work) was all about creating the brand you know yourself to be which I discuss often. Essentially what this means is keeping an eye on creating a brand for where you WANT to be not for where you are.
I think it’s important. And this has nothing to do with “appearances” or impressions. This has all to do with you and with the collective “us” not being cheap with ourselves. Everything you think about everyday, everything you know yourself to be and all the ways you know you can help this planet needs to be showcased in your business and in your brand. Don’t leave anything out.
You’re a powerhouse and your juice/your fuel? Your authenticity. Brand THAT and brand it with an eye toward your vision and future.
1. Get clear on your vision. What is it? In two years and five years what do you want to be doing with your life (and business)?
2. Look at your website (your prime branding opportunity or vehicle)…is it for the woman you want to be or the woman you are right now? I’m not saying we need to spend gobs of money on a new one but many times we let things sit that we are not completely proud of.
3. Are your rates reflective of all that you bring to the party? (and yes you are worth it)
4. Are your partnerships reflective of your expertise and passion? (act like the woman that has those partnerships)
5. Lastly, where could you celebrate and savor the success more like Angela pouring us all wine above?
Being luxurious with ourselves is about seeing ourselves for all we are worth today and through all our tomorrows.
Enjoy your business, enjoy your life.