A focused optimism and relentlessness.
I’m relentless about my focused optimism. That’s what my husband says (helps us live longer is what I say). Some of what we’ve had to stay optimistic about since arriving in Paris:
- Visas – they’ll come through!
- Great apartment – it’s just a matter of time and talking to more people (vs going through relo services)
- Missing fam & friends – they’re coming to visit, we’ll make new memories via new experiences!
- Making new friends – it’s just a matter of time and talking to more people
- Life – the best (if there’s hard stuff, keep steady…we only know how good it is IF we also experience challenge, let’s simply not over focus on it)
- Love your people in all ways — through words, physical affection and in quality time (we don’t get more time but we do have enough of it right here & now)
Hi again from France! What dreams do you want to make true even through some challenge? Let’s do it together. 😉
Let’s make happiness your business by creating your authentic brand…
To the best of the rest of your life!
Life is good.