I’m not sure which entrepreneur, business owner or self-starter needs to hear this. I know I’ve needed to hear it multiple times:
It’s time to shift up…time to give yourself a promotion.
Just because you have a particular type of business or have been living and breathing in a particular industry for a long time does not at all mean you have to stay there.
Sometimes something that has been working really well can work better (FOR YOUR LIFE) if you actually leave it [just because you’re good at something doesn’t mean it’s good for you…anymore].
Whatever the other business idea or evolution in focus you’ve been thinking about for a long time is, as the world re-opens, why not re-open to the full capacity of yourself, too?
And while we’re all at it, let’s give thoughts, friendships, daily routines and maybe the rushed way we have conversations or never get back to text messages a promotion, too!
>>>> Your creative power (aka your life experience) knows no bounds, so create what’s actually boundless and new!!!
FOUR (4) CENTERING SESSIONS AVAILABLE
Though for over a decade, I have never offered one-off sessions, I started offering the following Centering Sessions during COVID. I realized that many people felt either stuck or a renewed charge or sense to do what they really wanted to do versus what they thought they had to do (or keep doing).
These were sessions, I had hoped, that would support a current business owner, a NEW business owner or creator in creating ANEW, all aligned best to what was true for them in this NEW moment (we are not the same people we once were)…
To my elation, this was, in fact, the case (!): new clients received the direction and clarity they most needed. A good 50% of them simply needed that one session to spark them into clear and directed action. Others began working consistently with MGI towards a launch, the complete plan or the brand language and messaging.
I haven’t offered them in some months. I was focused on serving my ongoing full-time private clients. However, in May I’m making room for another handful of sessions. I want to support you in understanding what’s next inside your business and/or brand evolution!
It’s time to e v o l v e.
Let’s get you energized to finally move in the direction of what’s most passionate, profitable and, we could say, even playful for you.
If last year taught us anything it’s this. Don’t go back to what you were doing. Just because you might’ve been good at that something, doesn’t mean it’s good for YOU anymore.
Do what you’re MADE for and finally ready FOR…
~>>> A Centering Session might be for you if you have been:
- Mulling over different things you’d like to do with your business or creative project but are stuck or feeling stagnancy getting the best of you…
- Need help answering brand-related questions
- Can’t figure out what to do first on the list you’ve been compiling for over a year
- Know that you need/want to fold the “different” parts of you or NEW offerings INTO what you do moving forward (all under one cohesive umbrella)…
Centering Sessions Available
Again, MGI has four (4) Centering Sessions Available throughout the month of May. I want to help move you to clarity around the next right action, as well as your next three (3) exact steps for both the business and the brand.
As mentioned, the Centering Session will get you unstuck, centered and moving!
Here’s how it works:
1. You register for the hour and fifteen minute session ($250) and choose a day and time that works for you.
3. You fill out a quick questionnaire (I’ll walk you through the different things I need to know via the questions we ask inside).
4. We hop on for our hour and 15 minute call (over the phone or over Zoom).
5. You leave with your plan of next steps as well as clarity around the overall path the business/project and brand should take.
Let us know if you’re interested in one of the Centering Session spots (there are 4 available) by simply emailing email@example.com (we will likely can I offer these again for some time).
I’d love to support you in moving your ideas forward. Not to mention your ENERGY, too (stagnancy is an energy thing!).
Let’s make happiness your business by creating your authentic brand…
To the best of the rest of your life!
Life is good.