I re-evaluated everything after I lost my brother and Mom (they passed tragically within a couple of years of each other).
I spoke about this at the Creative Heroine Experience in March (were you there!?) where the theme was not only integrating your creativity and spirituality but moving from problem to solution to express to the world who you really are.
“We don’t lose if we don’t lose the lesson” was one of the themes or messages imparted.
I’ve also spoken a bit about these big life “lessons” (losses) during client retreats, workshops, VIP days at my home and at the seven Greater Good Parties I’ve hosted in Los Angeles, the Bay Area or New York.
Though each of the Greater Good Party events center around supporting communities (the GGP community is growing with each and every event — next one in LA is around the corner and Austin, we’re coming for you!) to use their creativity for great good and make ample room for their higher calling (and loads of optimism along the way), it’s hard to leave out how these losses continue to guide me in my own higher calling ~ in folding a social entrepreneurship focus and helping women craft unique transformational experiences into my consulting and brand & success coaching business.
We’re broken open to grow anew…
My business has grown not shrunk since these losses (lessons). And I credit that to trusting that the lessons (losses) would elevate my understanding around how I wanted to shift, massage and elevate my work in the world…
And it did ~ that’s exactly what happened and continues to happen ~ especially as I continue to create LIVE events-turned-experiences, helping multi-faceted entrepreneurial women make good on their own higher calling AND in expressing more of all of who they are in their authentic brand.
Your business (you!) can grow (wants to grow) from imbalance and from any break of the heart. Just as our muscles experience micro-tears from strength workouts to come back even stronger, so do you, Creative Heroine, so do you!
Have you seen the details about the Ecstatic Experience Immersion Day in a month?
9:30am – 5:30pm
My home in Los Angeles
- Let’s create the relationships we desire with our tribe through the creation of experiences!
- Let’s grow our brand awareness and tribe size also through the creation of experiences!
- Let’s create a standout event that is unlike any other so that it transforms the people that need it most!
OUR AMAZING DAY TOGETHER WILL CONSIST OF:
9:30am – 10:00am – Welcome
Introductions and setting up the expectations for our day together.
10:15am – 12:15pm – Part One
- Gain clarity on your big idea (we will talk cutting-edge, outside the box and challenging the elements you don’t agree with or want to change about your industry). We will brainstorm new ideas or build on the idea(s) you already have.
- Identify what creates the true difference between an experience vs. an event.
- Discuss the difference between a movement and a business (it’s the energy in the personality of a movement that needs to be present in the creation of your experience).
- Review the elements that must be present for your day, no matter if you consider it small, medium or a large event/experience.
- Learn the ecstatic method to deliver a brilliant mix of empowerment, education, inspiration and entertainment needed to create an experience that wows and delivers results for your community/clients/potential clients.
Feel free to bring what suits you for our working lunch inside our relaxed and fun environment.12:45pm – 3:00pm – Part Two
- Create the moving mission statement for your event — your very own ecstatic experience — as experienced by your clients/ attendees.
- Choose a date and location inside your planning and reverse-engineer from that point so you know what you have to do each step of the way.
- Learn what giving clients results mean and how to get them (you will choose one main thing you want people to walk away with and we will build the flow of the experience in support of that…transformation vs. solely just information).
- Discuss how to look at other industries to gain wisdom for what to do inside your industry event/experience (we will work on a strategy to ensure that your experience is truly unique).
- Review your leadership (thought leadership) and owning your story, method, framework or technique that you’ll be sharing on day-of.
- How to continue to grow the trust in self that you can pull this [and many more elevated experiences and bigger business events] off.
- Your definition of success and your vision of the ultimate experience you wish to create (for you to create a killer “outer event”, you need the “inner event” of your vision to be clearly felt).
- Learn what is needed to create a successful experience that feel effortless in the making (one of my favorite topics — I’m big on making things easy!).
- Allow yourself to let go of the old you, so we can usher in a new you… an elevated and most powerful host and thought leader!
- Write up the experience plan for the event, soup to nuts. What is the information shared? Who is speaking alongside you? What prompts will you support attendees with? What surprises? Gifts? Exercises? Challenges? (and more…).
- Review that plan and make sure that you are including or integrating/ honoring all of you throughout each element and idea (let’s review your story once again and make sure you’re clear on where to include it and/or how to keep including it — we must honor both your work and life experience here).
- Discuss and learn more about the best six to eight week promo period plan (maybe longer depending on how much experience you have with launching). Here we may also potentially learn about how to write a press release to share with the community (this may or may not be relevant).
- Do a review to make sure you have the three to five (3-5) elements that will make this a sensory experience for all (are we touching both the physical, spiritual and emotional bodies of your community/clients/ potential clients?
- Discuss and decide on pricing as well as who you will need to support you throughout and if contribution will play a part in your experience (we will discuss what size event feels right and if sponsorship or a complimentary experience makes sense for where you are in your business/movement building).
- Wrap-up what we learned, planned and committed to today.
- Get ready to head out for a fun dinner on the town (meal not included in your investment) to celebrate your commitment to your ECSTATIC EXPERIENCE.
(as shared in July for my “birthday rate” investment)
Three (3) spots left
The remaining balance of $400 is due on September 12th.