Hello beautiful women and friends of MGI! And welcome, welcome, welcome to so many of you who have joined our community since the launch of the new Michelle Ghilotti Int’l site! Welcome to the place where we start with a purpose, get clear on what makes us happy (REALLY happy) and create brands from that place.
If you haven’t perused the haute new look of MGI, please do. There are some of my most favorite photos there…jet plane, dancing in the streets of LA, you name it. The “no apologies” approach is alive and well and I must say that there’s a haute, little movement going on and it’s not just happening with my clients either. Women business-owners all over the world are wanting to inject more of themselves and more of their values into their businesses. It makes me extremely happy to be a part of this movement…more and more authentic women are living strong and creating wild success through their businesses as a result.
In fact, this all makes me as happy as travel makes me…here’s a video I created right before sitting down to eat dinner with my husband and son in Maui. Travel, biz, family, fun are all an authentic part of the same day for me:
So, before I leave from Hawaii to do a month in Europe as I do each Summer, I wanted to share some of the things that travel, doing business overseas and even anonymity (while traveling) continue to teach me and therefore my clients:
• Inject MORE OF YOU, never less. Permission? You have it! In fact, your ideal clients need to see, feel and hear more of you in your business communication so they continue to add more to their trust bank for you (always key in business and in branding). Once they have enough trust in their trust bank for you, they will invest in themselves with you. In short, our ideal clients need to know we’re not a faceless company but the FACE of a company filled with depth and heart.
• You don’t have to do it all alone. In fact, it’s a genius idea to have an observer and guide. Specifically, carve out resources to work with someone that can support you in gaining clarity on your PURPOSE or YOUR WHY. This is the heart and soul of any business, book, family (yes, family), cause or movement. MGI starts all coaching work and sessions with this piece. It’s extremely important and helps you create a foundation that will help you make more solid, strategic and smart decisions all in alignment with who you really are and what you’re here to create in this life.
• Get clear on what MAKES YOU HAPPY in your business (seriously, it may sound trite, but what products would make you jump up for joy?). Building a brand around your happiness can definitely continue in this element ~ from the products and services you offer. The sustainable and $uccessful choice is the authentic happy choice. Sounds simple…and is for the most part.
• Sit down and CREATE A PLAN around this very happiness. All successful business women/entrepreneurs know that heartful planning, amidst our crazy-cool creativity, is important. How will your communication moving forward express the purpose work and clarity around what makes you extremely happy? Who do you need to help you get there (who is most “on-brand” for you to work with)? What needs to change (are you “on-brand”)? What is going well? What type of editorial and social media posts will match up beautifully with your happy, haute brand? There’s much more here but you get the picture. It’s important to cover off on each piece of your business as the combination makes up our brand or, in other words, the impression people leave your business with.
• Lastly, IMPLEMENT what you have on this plan, or in other words, rock your iiT Factor. But here’s the key ~ do SOMETHING towards it every single day. Walk it, speak it on stages, look the part, write it and rock it on your blog! Consistently strut your uniqueness, unabashedly, everyday! If you haven’t downloaded the free iiT Factor: A Short Guide to a Haute Brand and Happy Life from the home page please do! It covers off on what intuition, innovation and your truth or purpose have to do with your success in life and business) and it all ties back to what I’ve mentioned above.
So, put one Jimmy Choo in front of the other towards your greatest vision. Again, whether it’s two small “micromovements” or one major mojo movement each day, keep moving forward with clarity, confidence and your unique charisma. If there’s a day you don’t feel butterflies in the belly, you aren’t implementing or rocking your iiT Factor to the degree the greatest version of you needs and wants you to for the success you deserve and can have…
One last note on your iiT factor, you can’t create six or seven figure BRANDS without your iiT in full effect. Each piece must dialed to a 10 to deliver the results you want. If you don’t have each one dialed to a 10, turn up the volume or level of support so you can start or continue reaping the rewards. The business you’re envisioning awaits and the woman you know yourself to be, well, she’s always been just in arms reach. Make decisions as she would and enjoy your business and enjoy your life!
You’ll continue to change the world “just” by being focused on your authentic happiness. Show us how it’s done, beautiful woman. Show us how it’s done…