Why am I dancing so much these days? I’m in alignment. I know my purpose and am driven by it for all I do…
To get clear on your purpose (or your “truth”):
• Listen very carefully to what you get most heated about. What drives you to WANT to see change in the world? What could you easily spend two hours talking about non-stop?
• See where the through line between your passions, strengths and vision overlap. Jot each down (say 2-3 of your top) and note any common themes there. This give us great insight into what our mission/purpose is.
To dance more:
• Create a new playlist for yourself every month (I’m launching my new website late February and each season there will be a new playlist for all your beautiful ladies to download for fun. Stay tuned. And where could you infuse some new music energy into your life?)
• Dance on your hike and/or sing as you run and listen to your mojo-filled music. Double the calorie burn?
• Create time for a dance party at home at least once a week (ask people to join you or, heck, just go at it alone…great thing about dancing is that you don’t really need anyone else)
• Check out a dance class at a legit dance studio. I had never tried one until early last year and it was such a blast. I highly recommend it. Step outside the norm and make yourself authentically happy. Your clients and your bod will thank you!
In short, whether you’re a music girl, love to dance or not, enjoying your business and life in your own, unique way WILL make you feel in alignment. Things will hum (you may too) and happiness will stick around much more consistently.
When assessing your brand or communication you want to dance in the streets, sorry, I mean, start by looking at the above graphic. These are most all of the touchpoints and elements you’ll want to spend time assessing.
• Where else can I inject more of who I am and what I stand for?
• What are my top three values and how can I use them each and every day to communicate my brand?
• How could I use photography and video in new and exciting ways (not just for myself but for my audience)?
• Where could I turn up the volume another 25% on “me-ness” so that others that experience my brand truly feel that essence?
And now for a sharing of a couple of the latest shots from the MGI re-brand.
I believe in the creativity and power of women.
I believe in re-invention.
I believe that there is no such thing as a “small business” because no woman is ‘small’ in her ability.
I believe in integrity and purpose and living a life filled with the things that make us authentically happy.
I also believe in dance.
Dance, ladies! Dance and make happiness your business!
People, ideal clients, your “target market” buys you long before they buy your products and services. Are you as the founder, CEO, president showcased and sharing your genius?
Those are my questions for you today.
And because I know you have little time, let me jump straight into the sharing of some of the new MGI re-branded photography. And if you take away one thing let it be this: you can make happiness your business by doing it is what YOU want in it.
If you take away two things let the second be: you are the brand…you are enough…and you have all that it takes to great a HAUTE, charismatic brand inside of you (I mean with all your juicy stories and experiences and professions and such…noone has it the way YOU do).
If you take away three things let the third and final thing be: it’s so important to represent all that you are (and give) via your photography and video. And today, right now, is the time to represent all *you* stand for.
You’re awesome. Share all of you. That’s your brand. And it rocks! (no apologies!)
Michelle & MGI Branding + Coaching + Empowerment Agency.
p.s. Much of MGI is staying the same, however, our new description for the company is what you see above ~’ branding, coaching and empowerment agency’ as we are the full-service go-to for savvy women growing authentic, crazily prosperous businesses that represent all (and I mean all) they stand for. Cheers!