I’m on a high coming off of a two-day retreat with the Mom Mogul Success Society Mastermind. My clients and what happened at the retreat has completely energized me.
When you do what you love, it energizes you.
What a powerful two days of working on that which helps us to quantum leap in business and in life.
How to Claim Your Next Quantum Leap (7 soundbites)
1. Get still. In order to richly evolve a part of us or a part of our business, we must first get still. Getting still enables us to hear and therefore get clear around what we truly want, not what society or others want for us. Once we know what we really want, we can then work our actions, schedule and habits in alignment with those desires. To experience dramatic change, we must be relentless in staying true to our authentic nature and desires.
2. Letting go, not over-thinking. The more we let go of that which weighs us down, the more we can soar.
She let go of the fear. She let go of the judgments. She let go of the confluence of opinions swarming around her head. She let go of the committee of indecision within her.
She let go of all the ‘right’ reasons. Wholly and completely, without hesitation or worry, she just let go. She didn’t ask anyone for advice. She didn’t read a book on how to let go.
She didn’t search the scriptures. She just let go. She let go of all of the memories that held her back. She let go of all of the anxiety that kept her from moving forward.
She let go of the planning and all of the calculations about how to do it just right.
She didn’t promise to let go. She didn’t journal about it. She didn’t write the projected date in her Day-Timer. She made no public announcement and put no ad in the paper. She didn’t check the weather report or read her daily horoscope. She just let go.
She didn’t analyze whether she should let go. She didn’t call her friends to discuss the matter. She didn’t do a five-step Spiritual Mind Treatment. She didn’t call the prayer line. She didn’t utter one word. She just let go. No one was around when it happened. There was no applause or congratulations. No one thanked her or praised her. No one noticed a thing. Like a leaf falling from a tree, she just let go. There was no effort. There was no struggle. It wasn’t good and it wasn’t bad. It was what it was, and it is just that. In the space of letting go, she let it all be. A small smile came over her face. A light breeze blew through her.
And the sun and the moon shone forevermore.
3. Authentic Passions. Get as swept up by passion and the devotion for what you do or are offering, as you do the vision of the dollar amount you want to make. Get to know your purpose, your why, and tune into it every single morning before you start thinking about what (the money). The money will come if you honor the depth behind the business.
4. A Miraculous Mindset. It's all true. When we change our thoughts, we change our life. Find the energy you need to push towards that next quantum leap by choosing thoughts that feed you. And, as connected, resist the urge to judge everything that happens in or around you. Judging if something is good or bad depletes us of our life force energy. Drama isn't good for business but daring is…dare to joy more and judge less.
5. Leadership. Accepting your loving leadership or teacher role (we're all here to teach something!) will support you to not only experience the quantum leap you so desire but to “hold” the position once you’re there. Give greatly and remember that being a leader is not about being perfect but more about being human and infusing heart into all you do.
6. Brand Expression. Your brand, the “container” that supports your audacious revenue goals is another all-important element. Being out there consistently with one message and one message only does wonders to experiencing the quantum leap we desire.
7. Revenue Expression. When we are able to create an environment inside of us that not only knows how to create income on demand but that, most importantly, knows her worth at a deep level (hello, abundant wealth/money mindset), we are able to create offerings of true value for those who need them most. Win-win. It's a beautiful thing when you know your worth and you express it by creating offerings that help others experience theirs.
Short and sweet for now, Creative Heroines, because I leave for my flight soon!
Enjoy your business, enjoy your life!
Life is good,
p.s. Can't wait to quantum leap ~ to soar ~ with you in the MMSS six-week program: www.michelleghilotti.com/mommogulsixweeks